This is my wild guess for the finale (we know how often these are right but I am giving it my best attempt:)
Eric & Sookie & Bill & Pam & Russell & The Queen
1. Pam is bloody because she will give Sookie blood as part of the plan since they have to keep Bill chained up (meanwhile she has her vision of Claudine who tells her how to defeat Russell and/or explains what is going on with the vampires and what not)…beat she heals because of Pam’s blood…
2. Bill heals Sookie with Pam watching OR because of Claudine after or during the vision. Pam is bloody because she feeds on Sookie too in order to help Eric or simply because she was crying alot.
Pam and/or Bill fill Sookie in on what is going on, Sookie then heads out to help Eric while he has a vision of Godric:
Sookie realizes she has feelings for Eric after helping him (a kiss may or may not happen again after she gives him or does not give him blood during saving him). Regardless, she will realize her feelings but will be scared of vampires after all of this though she is really not scared of Eric (as I have established).
Alcide shows up because Eric needs his contracting company’s cement truck to bury Russell after Sookie chains Russell and saves Eric…by giving him blood again too…(that is why he is bloody and her wrist is bloody again even though she supposedly healed)..unless he is crying too but that doesn’t make sense really. Alcide seems like a safe alternative to Sookie now and he tries to convince her to go with him and she may or may not do so (much to Bill and Eric’s dismay and Eric’s and maybe Bill’s display(s) of jealousy).
Eric and Bill go take a chained Russell to bury him with Alcide’s cement truck.
Bill double crosses Eric after they take care of Russell either by his own jealousey or the queen’s orders or someone else’s orders. (we have seen Bill chaining up Eric in spoiler photos and them next to a cement truck too). Either Bill buries Eric with Russell or takes him prisoner even though Eric puts up a good fight.
The queen comes to confront Bill about handing over Sookie finally. Bill gives QSA the bait by telling her that “Your majesty, Sookie is here and Eric as well.” (pieced this together from the promo) OR Bill tells QSA Russell is “no more” she replies back “Russell is no more?” and Bill says “Eric as well” because he buried him too or got rid of his memory though I think Hallow will be responsible for the second half or someone else.
Remember that I think the queen might have ordered him to take Eric prisioner in order to make him pay or he did it out of pure jealousy and knows the queen will want revenge but I think it’s the former.
Bill turns on the queen and attacks her in order to try to cover up his crimes and/or make it right and/or protect Sookie but considering that AB said the queen would cause a lot of pain for sookie on the DVD commentaries SHE CANNOT BE DONE YET so I say she lives and takes Sookie prisoner and Eric (if they are actually there because of Bill) or she only takes one or the other if one or the other is there or she spends time next season trying to capture them both because they aren’t there but Bill was supposed to set them both up for it regardless. Somewhere along the line Sookie finds out about Bill because of Eric (this could cause Bill anger at him) or because of this whole situation with the queen showing up and of course she is devastated and swears off vampires but it’s too late for her.
Cliffhanger possibilities (this is a list haha):
1. Bill is attacking the queen to protect Sookie or in an attempt to cover up his dealings with the queen…with Eric and Sookie in tow…. or not though he was supposed to have sookie and possibly Eric in tow already.
2. The queen stops Bill and captures Sookie….and possibily Eric (they may or may not show the amnesia thing this season. If they do, it has to be an attempt by QSA to weaken Eric or
I think Eric and Sookie will bond next season while Eric has amnesia and they are possibly not only running from the witches but also QSA together AND/OR they are both dealing with being forced prisioners of QSA at first or eventually. Sookie could be in the reverse situation of calming down Eric and being there for him. Non-Amnesia Eric might possibly help her navigate the vampire political world later on.
If Eric is trapped by Bill in the cement though I think he was more likely taken prisoner, I suspect Pam and possibly Sookie will be getting him out.
If Eric gets away from Bill, he will lose his memory and get lost anyway.
We may or may not have Hallow revealed or the amnesia this season but if we do get the amnesia the origin might not be revealed this season. The witch wars may not come into play until next season thought we have started getting beat over the head with the witchcraft foreshadowing. I just hope I am right and we don’t get more Eric/Sookie seperation for a while but since I am almost certain it’s going to be like the book in atleast the way that Sookie and amnesia Eric will fall in love and make love. : )
I am also wondering how the FOTS might come into play again.
I suspect Alcide and Bill and Pam might be trying to help Eric and/or Sookie out of this situation together or seperately next season for their own reasons. They may or may not discover E/S’s new found closeness but obviously it will probably be obvious afterward.
1. lafayette gains the ability to see the truth in others because of the magic/v and wants Jesus to help him manage that power or get rid of it.
2. Maxine will think about killing Jessica (giving jessica the final death) because she and hoyt are back together and she bit Hoyt.
3. Tara starts cutting herself or remains suicidal again or goes generally crazy alongside Sam possibly (hopefully not homocidal).
4. Jason warns Crystal’s family of the drug raid in order to fit in. This ends on a cliffhanger or things go very badly for Jason and Andy…not really a surprise either way!
Please sound off below and let me know what you think! I would love to get a dicussion going to fill in the next 2 weeks and as always, I will respond to any and all comments!